Extended PMC Certification – Module 1
This Extended PMC Certification Module 1 is a great opportunity to develop your skills in PMC. It would be helpful if you have done a PMC course before, but I’ll take you through one step at a time, so its not essential.
It’s also an opportunity to do something just for you. To have some ‘you’ time, do something creative, challenging and most of all fun!
This module uses the natural, clay like properties of PMC and combines them with natural, organic materials such as leaves, twigs and pods.
You will create lots of projects and develop a variety of skills.
- Use a leaf or pod to create a stunning pendant.
- Create a textured pendant, creating your own moulds and simple gemstone setting.
- Design and make a glass pendant; learn to set a glass cabochon in PMC and fire allowing for the shrinkage.
- Design and make a band ring, taking account of shrinkage and making it strong and durable ring
- Make a toggle clasp which you can decorate.
- Design and make a domed bead. You will make a hollow bead using dry construction techniques which could also be worn as a pendant.
That is 6 amazing projects in two days. What better way to spend your time!!
The Course includes:
- The tuition fee
- PMC course notes,
- All tools you’ll need to use on the day
- Tea, coffee and soft drinks throughout the day
- A PMC Certificate at the end of the day and an evaluation of your work
You’ll need to bring:
Your enthusiasm, creativity and apron. If you have any favourite tools, bring those along and your lunch!
On completion of any module of the PMC Extended Certification, you will be eligible for 10% Discount on PMC purchased from Silver and Stone.
You can pay the full course fee now or you can book by installments.
Bookings will only be confirmed on payment of the deposit or first installment. Please contact Helen on 07778782467 to discuss.
NOTE – This course fee of £360 excludes the cost of materials and consumables, which is aprox £135, if you would like to bring your own, you can and I will advise you on what you need to bring.
On successful completion of the course you will receive a PMC certificate, and will be eligible for a 10% discount on PMC purchased through Silver and Stone.
25th -26th July 2019 9-5pm each day
This is a great course if you want to increase your skill level and complete 6 projects in 2 days!
They are long days but they are really worth it. The composite photo shows one of our students work on the course.
If you’d like to do this course, but can’t make the dates, we can arrange other dates to suit you. Please contact Helen to discuss options on 07778782467
Helen Drye runs Silver and Stone Jewellery Design, the PMC Accredited Training Centre for North Yorkshire. There are 8 centres throughout the UK, only these centres can run the PMC Accredited Programme, which is is supported by PMC manufacturer, Mitsubishi.
Helen’s studio is based near York, is a wonderful rural location next to Skipwith National Nature Reserve. It’s an ideal location if you’d like to visit historic York, explore the nature reserve and create beautiful jewellery.
If you have any questions please look at the frequently asked questions in the contact page here