Twig Ring Masterclass with Anna Mazon
20th August 2020 9pm -5pm
At the Silver and Stone Studio near York.
In this class you will learn to make organic, romantic ring, adorned with cubic zirconias and
precise, tiny ornaments. You will use silver clay to create petite twigs, decorated with tiny leaves
and other embellishments. You will also learn to securely set faceted stones that can be fired in
place. All these skills can be easily adapted to your own style, merged with your favourite
techniques and used with different metal clays.
– learn to make petite twigs out of metal clay
– learn to create bark texture using simple tools
– try your hand at making small embellishments (balls, leaves, fruits etc.)
– learn to securely set faceted stones that can be fired in place in metal clay
– learn different ways of finishing fired pieces to get different looks